Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to take a short moment to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. This is one of my favorite holidays of the year. It is an important time for me to pause and reflect on everything God has provided for, and done. I have more blessings than I can count and honestly I get a little overwhelmed thinking about all he has provided and how little I really deserve any of it. I am so thankful to have Stephanie and Spencer in my life, and a cozy roof over my head and a job that I love. Many of good people, friends and family fill my life, even though I am very flawed. I guess we all are undeserving, but The Father still saw to it to make a way to redeem us to Him through His Son. That's what is most mind boggling to me, that He gave His one and only Son. When I watch Spencer play it is hard to fathom how agonizing that must have been. Hard to imagine, but I am thankful for His grace and mercy. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, I pray that each of you get to spend valuable time with your families, and remember what He has done for you.

No comments: