Friday, April 17, 2009

Vicki Gabriel is one tough director!

Hi Team!
I wanted to update you all about Team 2 director Vicki Gabriel. This past weekend which happened to be Easter weekend, Vicki and Team 2 did a great job over 6 services, which were attended by a large number of people. I haven't heard the official numbers, but as of 12:40 sunday afternoon, I believe the Easter services was well over previous Easters.

Anyway, what I wanted to let you all know is that Vicki had to see an 0pthamologist on Monday, because she had a detached retina. I believe she directed most of the Easter weekend with one eye.

I'm not totally sure of the details but she had a successful surgery to repair the eye on Tuesday. On her follow up visits the doctors said her prognosis is good, she is currently resting at home preparing for her next 6 celebration weekend;)

So keep Vicki and Ed in your prayers for a quick recovery.

No comments: